mercredi 4 juillet 2012

Clouds.

 I'm back home! I'm so happy, to come back in Guadeloupe to see my family an friends ! And you know what I was moved to Roissy ! I won't live in Dunkirk anymore !! I'm so excited to live there but i feel a bit shy to go to a new school , I hope i'll integrate it easily :) , here are some photos taken in the plane.







There are not so much things to do in this fuck*ng plane :( , I was just looking through the window pane.

Thanks sandra, for the manicure :P


Next pictures : at the Beach ? Have a nice day kitties , love .

2 commentaires:

  1. toutes mes reponses a tes questions sont sur ma page questions
    http://letsgetflashy.blogspot.com.es/p/faqs.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bad ass ca veut dire que ca a l'air "dure a cuire". C'est la traduction de google.

    RépondreSupprimer

Salut ! Les petits visiteurs hihihi
Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires !

Hello! Little visitors hihihi
Thank you very much for your comments!