dimanche 30 septembre 2012

Drawn by me.

Here are some of my drawings :) , so what do think about it ? Tell me if you like it , or if they suck! Don't be shy , i don't bite lol .

Rebel .

 Twiggy : this is a drawings that a girl of another blog have drawn , and I decided to reproduce it , here is her blog : mode-et-crayon.skyrock.com
Those ones , are outfits that  I wanna made, or I want to wear hihi , tell me if you like it . Sorry if i do not post pictures for now, because i'm at school and I've got lots of exams this years, but don't worry I'll post very soon :)

Nail polish - Sephora
Have you listen to Rihanna's new song ? Diamonds ? I like it .. My dream : GO TO XFACTOR USA !!!

1 commentaire:

Salut ! Les petits visiteurs hihihi
Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires !

Hello! Little visitors hihihi
Thank you very much for your comments!